Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summa, Summa, Summatime

Does anyone else find themselves complaining much more often in the summertime? I'm just not as captivated by heat and humidity as many others seem to be.

1. I don't need a tan.
2. I don't smell good in hot weather, and neither do you.
3. Crazy bugs start to venture into residences! They are usually large, and if not, they come bolstered by an army of their siblings.

Days that are over 75 degrees make me feel uncomfortable and I quickly become a sniveling, sinful, ungrateful creature, but I am going to strive to be less whiny about the summer. It's time to focus on the good!

1. Plenty of extended sunlight
2. Gelato
3. Outdoor reading
4. Outdoor eating
5. Colorful clothing
6. White people get tan
7. People who are really moody during the winter are finally perking up
8. Free events in the city
9. Windows down, wind in hair
10. Gelato

So if you run into me this summer, hold me to it! If I complain, remind me to rejoice in every circumstance and then punch me.

No comments: