Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cup O Joe

Today I was mistakenly given a small skim latte instead of the small skim milk I ordered. Coffee and cheerios is not my preferred combination, but I didn’t really have the energy to go back and have the order corrected. Tea I love, but coffee, not so much. However, I figured I would experience life as a traditional American worker and see what a morning jolt feels like. Since diabetes scares me, I didn’t dump a pot of sugar into the cup, but simply poured it over ice. First few sips were gross as was expected, but then I began to tolerate it pretty well, and that is a dangerous place to be.

Have you seen how a person looks or how they behave once they have a coffee addiction that isn’t met?? It isn’t pretty. They alternate between zombie-like demeanors and hissy fits. So maybe once in a blue moon I will be a social coffee drinker, but there is no way I am going to girdle myself with that addiction. My energy already feels spent battling ice cream!



Now I want coffee ice cream…

1 comment:

Esthertainment said...

haha. very logical.

ice cream?? YES please!