Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What does that mean?

Josh Groban is well loved by woman, both young and old. I think its the combo of his voice added to the fact he looks like he is twelve. Older woman want to be his mom and young girls don't find him to be threatening. My mom, who is suspicious of all young men, actually likes him, as does my sister who has wide and varied musical taste.

I've got no beef with him, but seriously, what's up with these lyrics?

And I believe
That angels breathe
And that love will live on and never leave

What does that even mean? What do angels breathing have to do with love? What makes you think their respiratory system works similarly to ours? One day I am going to write a love song and it will be made up completely of cheesy lines from other love songs. And it will BLOW UP.

Give me some corny lines I can use.

No comments: