Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome America! Part Cinco

Rule 5. Don't stray from your group! It is essential that you stay within 2 feet of another group member at all times. Parents - put those children on human leashes. Another helpful technique in staying together is to dress similarly. Wear the same t-shirt. Buy matching fanny packs. You could also choose to wear different tops but to stay in the same color family, which allows members of the group to let their personality shine while still maintaining cohesiveness.


Well, we have come to the end of the (cobblestone) road. After several hours of walking around in the heat and humidity, we were just plumb tuckered out. So what do three hungry Philadelphians do when beat? Eat! Eat sushi! What's more American than sushi?



I leave you with a picture of Independence Hall. Many of our founding fathers spent days here creating a framework for our nation. I am thankful to be an American. I am even more thankful that God shed His grace on me.
The chair against the wall is where George Washington sat while presiding over the Continental Congress. Am I really that short??!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love this! hehe