Saturday, October 24, 2009

Three Amigos

The three of them are chilling in my living room. I did not invite them. They rudely just moseyed on in and don't seem to be in any rush to leave. I'm quite sure they can smell my fear.



Internet research has informed me that if I see three, there is a good chance there may already be a hive in my chimney. Thanks a lot for calming my fear interwebs!

(Softly muttering to myself - "Don't be scared, Susan. You are much bigger than them. Grab a can of wasp spray. Be brave!")

Oh No! They've started to move around the window. That means flying comes next! Right at me with their stingers! I can't believe my roommate chose this weekend to go serve on a retreat! Are my needs not important??!


Maybe a little Psalm 118 action will scare them away!

They surrounded me like bees;
they went out like a fire among thorns;
in the name of the LORD I cut them off!

Gotta go hide now

No comments: