Monday, July 20, 2009

Finger Foods

I don't know if I've ever met a mini quiche I didn't like. There is just something about finger foods that really appeal to me. My favorite part of reception festivities is always the cocktail hour, with the plethora of hors d'oeuvres being carried about. Though I try to catch up with friends and mingle, I definitely am trying to spot where the waiters are and what is on their platter. I always feel a sorry for the person carrying the coconut shrimp. They get a look of panic in their eyes as I casually attempt to tail them across the room.

Reasons I love finger foods:
1. I can easily grab them with my small hands
2. Utensils are often unneeded
3. The ability to try a greater variety of flavors before fullness sets in
4. They fit in my small mouth quite nicely
5. For mini quiches specifically - the ratio of filling to crust

What is your favorite bite-sized tasty treat?

No comments: