Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shameless Plug



This woman wants to help you capture special moments to remember always. Her business is in the soft-launch phase and she would love nothing more than to photograph you and your loved ones. She can even make you look 10 lbs slimmer! Or maybe I just dreamed that...

I still shake my head sometimes when I think about the friendship I have with Liz. When we first met I didn't feel comfortable around her and now I love her dearly. I even remember the first time we hugged.

It's been over 7 years of friendship. We've been roommates, I've seen her get married, I've watched a mouse run over her foot, she almost nominated me for What Not to Wear, and God has encouraged and challenged me through her. I was unemployed for several months back in '06 and one of the blessings of that time was that she too was unemployed. It was fun being uninsured together.

The only thing I don't think I've seen her do in front of me is cry, or at least I can't seem to remember it. However, she is leaving Philadelphia in a matter of months for California, so I'm hoping to see her lose it at least once. Do it for me Liz!

1 comment:

ELM.K. said...

OMG- you made me cry!! No joke, I have tears falling down my cheek right now. If only you were here to witness.

I can't believe you made a whole post about me! I'm so touched.

You're amazing.

I love you.