Monday, May 4, 2009

New To Me

The below are new to me. Perhaps you will enjoy them as well.

1. Blood Orange Juice – tarter (and pricier) than regular orange juice. It reminds me of a cross between grapefruit and orange juice. You’ll find it in the snobby fruit-juice section of your local upscale grocery market, probably to the left of some acai concoction.

2. Miel Patisserie – Bakeries are just better when they are of the French persuasion. Located on 17th street in the Rittenhouse area of Philadelphia, this patisserie even has single bite portions priced at under $2.

3. Dr. Steve Lawson – Each PCRT conference exposes me to at least one preacher I did not have much knowledge of before. In 2007 it was Don Carson, last year was Joel Beeke, and this year I heard Lawson for the first time. Solid, passionate preaching with a Southern accent!

No comments: