Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Notes and Tones

At the end of the work day, I shut down my computer, switch into my sneakers, and head for the door. Before I even get to the elevators, my headphones are on and nine times out of ten, James Brown is blaring into my ears. That man was crazy fierce and listening to his music gives my sagging energy level a bit of a boost as I prepare to attack my evening. Similarly, I also like to commute into work listening to music that is aggressive, but more thought-provoking. So if you were to mug me before 7:30am and then proceed to walk away listening to my ipod, chances are you would hear a hip hop song.

Do you find yourself listening to a particular song, or artist, or style of music at certain times of the day?

1 comment:

Litty said...

are you encouraging people to mug you? lol